Phyllis Borelli Ursetta has been in the real estate business owning her own brokerage for 27 years.
Phyllis is a native of Denver and still resides here. She knows the Denver and surrounding areas
well and specializes in condos, lofts, and single family homes. She can guide you smoothly through
buying or selling with knowledgeable, professional and expert experience. She worked with Dana
Crawford early in her career and helped Dana with several Loft projects Downtown and continues to
be very active in the Lodo and Lohi areas. She presently lives in Potter Highlands and has resided
there for 21 years. She grew up on 37 th and Mariposa and has seen the Northside area change from
a simple Italian neighborhood to a booming Metropolis.
- Member of the Denver Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Winner of top t00 women owned business in CO
- Winner of the Blue Ribbon for best spaghetti sauce and a trip to New York for 2
- Currently a member of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Choir